As a business operator you must keep proper books and records and are generally required to prepare a set of accounts in order to meet your yearly compliance obligation. In addition, you may also be required to:
- * Prepare business activity statements for the Australian Taxation Office
- * Pay staff superannuation into a complying super fund
- * Notify the Office of State Revenue when the company wages exceed the payroll tax threshold and remite the appropriate payroll tax
- * Remit PAYG taxes and GST to the Australian Taxation Office
- * Notify any major changes to your business and pay a yearly fee to the Australian Investments & Securities Commussion (ASIC)
- * Prepare and lodge an annual income tax return with the Australian Taxation Office
- * In some cases have your accounts audited.
- * Your Business Advisor will be able to assist you in all these and more.
Call Prestige Business Solutions and ask to speak to one of our advisers now.